10 Things You Didn’t Know About Kamo Mphela. She became an internet celebrity after she posted a video of her dancing on her social media account.
Check out the following 10 Things you probably didn’t know about the star….
1. Kamo Mphela is 21 years of age, she was born on the 29th of November in 1999.
2. Kamo was born in KZN, she currently lives in the north of Johannesburg, according to social media posts from the 21-year-old amapiano vocalist and dancer, who hails from Soweto.
3. She is an expert in amapiano dance moves, which has seen her feature in several popular South African songs such as Killer Kau, Sandton, and Suka Emabozeni.
4. Last year, Kamo Mphela was featured on two top-charting amapiano hits, MFR Souls’ “Amanikiniki” and Busiswa’s “SBWL” which bagged her virtual and live performances on TV/award shows and events, amidst lockdown restrictions
5. Kamo has also collaborated with top music artistes in the likes of Nadia Nakai and Busiswa and signed a deal with the Major League DJz who are twins; Banele and Bandile Mbere.
Kamo Mphela has also performed alongside South African singer, Busiswa.
6. Booking Kamo Mphela may cost R25k
7. Kamo Mphela has been teasing new music, and is ready to take her music career to greater heights, which is almost guaranteed to happen in 2021.
8. Kamo Mphela has made a big name for herself in music and dance skills, rated one of the richest and most influential in South Africa entertainment industry with an estimated net worth of about $300,000 dollars.
9. In 2019, Kamo got signed to Major League Music and released her Ep titled, Twentee under the label.
10. Kamo Mphela true relationship is not known as she keeps her family issues top secret from the public and social media.
But rumour had it that she was in a relationship with the South African musician, Focalistic, which she denied saying they are just close friends.