South African actress and radio producer Motsoaledi Setumo became famous for her role as Thabitha Cele (Thabi) on the SABC1 soap opera Generations: The Legacy. She played the young lady who partook in a bondage scene that involved hot candle wax.
Here are 10 Interesting Facts you may have not known about the beaut.
1. She was born on the 15th of April 1991 as Motsoaledi Kgothatso Elna Setumo.
2. She is the only child of her parents Glenda Setumo and Johnny Setumo.
3. The actress was raised in Kagiso on the Westrand.
4. The queen actress starred as Tselane Dlamini in the Mzansi Magic telenovela Greed & Desire from 2016 to 2017.
5. Motsoaledi Setumo has a degree in Media Studies. She got her degree in Radio Broadcasting from Boston Media House after studying from 2011 to 2013.
6. The beautiful actress has, in the past, talked about the time acne almost caused her to give up on her acting career. Consequently, from her experience, she told her fans that people with skin diseases do not need to be always reminded about it.
7. Before Motsoaledi could land the role on SABC 1 Soapi Generations, she was present for the audition thrice.
8. At the age of 8, her mother was involved in a car accident that left her quadriplegic. After the unfortunate incident, she had to move to her relatives to await her mother’s recovery. Sadly in December 2019, her mother died.
9. Setumo’s parents got divorced when she was six years old.
10. Motsoaledi revealed she wasn’t born with the Beauty spot on her face, it appeared when she was 15 years old.