R35 an hour
Retail, 2 years (Required)
Full Job Description
Are you excited to deliver inspirational retail experiences to LEGO® fans of all ages?
Join our LEGO® Certified Store Retail team as a Sales Assistant and provide inspirational customer experiences in an interactive and vibrant store environment. We are looking for energetic, enthusiastic individuals to join us on a full-time and part-time basis.
Exceed our customers’ expectations through fun and meaningful interactions
- Ensure a signature experience for every customer that visits our LEGO® Certified Store by greeting every customer, performing all cash register functions and portraying a professional, gracious, friendly and engaging manner at all times
- Provide a clean, safe and visually stimulating environment by performing daily cleaning duties, maintaining store displays and learning and executing LEGO® Certified Store visual standards
- Safely and efficiently operate the store stockroom as you assist in the receiving of merchandise, maintain the stockroom to meet set standards, know and abide by all safety regulations and notify management of potential shortage situations
Deliver inspirational retail experiences built on LEGO Brand values
The LEGO® Group is a family-owned, international business and our collaboration with the company shapes everything we do. It’s all about a shared vision to launch inspiring products that will shape the future of play. You’ll be part of a uniquely creative organization that gives you the freedom to make a real impact on our performance — and have fun while you’re doing it. All employees in our LEGO® Certified Store strive to foster relationships with our customers that transcend generations and are as timeless as the products we sell.
Do you have what it takes to inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow?
- Good organisational, verbal and written communication skills
- Outgoing, confident and enthusiastic
- Ability to work in a team
- Passion, knowledge and understanding of LEGO and LEGO Products
- Demonstrated computer proficiency in POS systems, Excel, Word Must be technically competent
- A proven track record in a fast pace retail environment would be an advantage
· Must be comfortable working retail hours, and have an understanding of retail expectations
· Must have reliable transport / means of getting to work
· Must be comfortable working with children
· Must have had the COVID-19 vaccination
We want you to join our LEGO® Certified Store team!
If you are confident that you have what it takes to succeed in this role, APPLY NOW!
ON APPLICATION YOU WILL BE SENT A QUESTIONNAIRE FOR COMPLETION ALONG WITH A REQUEST FOR YOUR ORIGINAL CV, MATRIC CERTIFICATE AND A RECENT PHOTOGRAPH YOUR APPLICATION WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED UNTIL WE RECEIVE THAT INFORMATION BACK.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: R35.00 per hour
All applicants must have had the COVID-19 vaccination
- Retail: 2 years (Required)