With summer just around the corner, the sun is going to be fully out and as a lady, you do not want a sweaty face, make-up dripping down your face. You want to look flawless the whole day. These handy beauty tips will help keep your makeup locked in place as summer hits its peak. Hope these tips will truly be helpful.
1. Prepping your skin with a lightweight primer will keep your oil levels balanced and ease the application of the rest of your makeup. Mattifying primers are great in the summer as they help to reduce shine control sebum.
2. Would you want dark circles around your eyes from running eyeliner and mascara? Waterproof makeup will be your best friend this summer.
3. Adding layers of makeup in peak heat and humidity can clog your pores and trigger breakouts, so use lightweight, oil-free foundations and concealers to keep your skin looking fresh and hydrated.
4. Set your makeup with a loose powder through the t-zone area to create a long-lasting look that won’t budge, even in the sweltering weather.
5. A good setting spray creates a shield to keep your makeup locked in place, even on the sunniest and sweatiest summer days.