Whether observing the symptoms in your own behaviour or in a friend, family member or colleague, speaking out and seeking help is crucial to tackling the issue. The symptoms can be physical, emotional and behavioural; they can be difficult to recognise unless you take the time to read around the tell-tale signs.
With this in mind, we’ve compiled a list to reveal the most common signs that you’re suffering from mental health issues.
• Feeling irritable and angry most of the time.
• Abuse of alcohol/drugs
• Thinking of suicide.
• Harming other people excites you.
• Self care like bathing, cleaning not of interest anymore.
• Replaying negative events over and over.
• Feelings of deep loneliness.