Sandton, GautengR8 000 – R12 000 a month
- devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing.
- arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the manager to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations;
- screening phone calls, inquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority;
- organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
- dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager;
- taking dictation and minutes;
- carrying out background research and presenting findings;
- producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings;
- liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
- carrying out specific projects and research;
- responsibility for accounts and budgets;
- taking on some of the manager’s responsibilities and working more closely with management;
- deputizing for the manager, making decisions and delegating work to others in the manager’s absence;
- being involved in decision-making processes.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: R8,000.00 to R12,000.00 /month
- Administrative office procedures, practices and equipment: 5 years (Preferred)
- personal assistant: 9 years (Preferred)
- Diploma (Preferred)
- Sandton, Gauteng (Preferred)