First Rand – Sandton, Gauteng
About us, purpose, experience and qualifications
about usHelpful Effective Ethical Innovative Accountable and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team. All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s Employment Equity plan The Bank actively supports the recruitment and advancement of individuals with disabilities. We recommend that candidates be encouraged to declare their disability and consult the Bank should they require reasonable accommodation.
purposeTo provide an executive administrative support, ensuring a high level of confidentiality at all times
experience and qualifications
- Grade 12
- 2 – 5 years experience at executive level
additional requirementsThere are no additional requirements associated with this vacancy.
- Manage costs / expenses within approved budget to achieve cost efficiencies
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
- Supporting the direct report at the time of results, including presentations and Interact with the underlying business units on behalf of the direct report.
- Keep the Direct Report informed of various activities within and outside the Group through effective networking and building business relations
- Ensure all communications with clients are professional, resulting in compliments.
- Resolve all customer queries efficiently, and within agreed timelines.
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements
- Travel arrangements (local and international)
- Ensure the Diary Management activities are executed on time to support with efficiencies
- Planning of department functions in advance of diary and control activities required
- Type business letters, minutes, memorandums, schedules and general correspondence.
- Handling documentation that requires the attention of the direct report and preparing reports on various matters by analysing reports and providing feedback.
- Manage own development to increase own competencies