Metropolitan: Contact Centre Learnership Programme
Provide a support service to the claims department by liaising with clients/stakeholders and providing solutions.
- No experience required
- Matric or Grade 12
- Studying towards a qualification relevant in the Financial Services Industry
- proof must be supplied.
- Contribute to the overall team achievement of set team targets through excellence. Answer and provide first time resolution and quality-driven responses to all correspondences.
- Adhere to the standard operating procedures when communicating with clients through recording and updating of calls, update queries with actions taken and escalate to the relevant assessor on the claims system.
- Keep the client informed (verbally and/or in writing) if any unresolved queries are outstanding. Delivering effective and consistent service and support to external clients within specified service level agreements.
- Engaging and retaining clients within their current portfolios aligned to the Treating Customers Fairly principles.
- Make recommendations to improve client service and fair treatment of clients within the area of responsibility.
- Participate and contribute to a culture that builds rewarding relationships, facilitates feedback and provides exceptional client service.
- Develop and maintain productive and collaborative working relationships with colleagues, peers, and stakeholders.
- Continuously develop own expertise in terms of professional, industry and legislation knowledge.
- Contribute to continuous innovation through the development, sharing, and implementation of new ideas. Take ownership for driving your career development Identify solutions to enhance cost-effectiveness and increase operational efficiency.
- Responsibly for managing financial and other company resources under your control. Provide input into the risk identification processes and communicate recommendations in the appropriate forum.
- Business Acumen.
- Client/Stakeholder Commitment.
- Drive for Results.
- Leads Change and Innovation.
- Impact and Influence.
- Self- Awareness and Insight.
- Diversity and Inclusiveness.
How to Apply For the Internship
Other Metropolitan Opportunities.
- Human Capital Intern (Temp) (#28497) at Momentum Corporate
- Group IFRS Reporting Accountant (#28498) at Group Finance & BSM
- Sales Learnership Pretoria (#28491) at Metropolitan Retail
SEND YOUR CVs TO: PARC DU CAP COMPLEX, MISPEL ROAD, BELLVILLE, 7530