About us, purpose, experience and qualifications
about usHelpful Effective Ethical Innovative Accountable and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team. All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s Employment Equity plan The Bank actively supports the recruitment and advancement of individuals with disabilities. We recommend that candidates be encouraged to declare their disability and consult the Bank should they require reasonable accommodation.
purposeTelephonic communication with client base to provide accurate product information in line with standards protocols.
experience and qualifications
- Grade 12.
- 1 Year related experience.
- Basic understanding of online travel booking systems
- Basic understanding of travel operations and / or airline industry
- Excellent command of English and other official language Personal Attributes:
- Self motivated with the ability to work independently and in a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills, relationship building and team value add attitude
- Exceptional customer service orientation
- Excellent telephone and email etiquette
- Good communication and negotiating skills
- Ability to develop and nurture business relationships
- Highly articulate
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to be accountable for own work
- Proactive and a problem solving orientation
- Flexibility to adapt to changing role and environment Key Duties, Responsibilities and Outputs:
- Efficiently and effectively resolve customer queries received through inbound calls as well as emails.
- Escalate queries to supervisor or applicable area within FNB as may be required.
- Make operational outbound calls to customers to request outstanding documentation or to follow up on incomplete queries.
- Complete all FNB compliance and regulatory training as may be applicable from time to time.
- Assist in compiling of call centre stats and reporting.
- Perform administrative and support duties relating to the eBucks contact centre.
- Assist with the verification and authentication of customers in accordance with FICA regulations.
- Ensure that all policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Drive significant growth and profitability in the context of cost management
- Manage costs / expenses within approved budget to achieve cost efficiencies
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
- Resolve all customer queries efficiently, and within agreed timelines.
- Maintenance of expert knowledge on specific products, pricing, application procedure, processing and timelines in order to drive and achieve relevant product and service targets.
- Ensure all communications with clients are professional, resulting in compliments. Ensure client investigation deadlines are met and consultant keeps the client continually in the loop.
- Provision of an efficient administration service through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements
- Ensure efficiency of service productivity and performance in Call Centre
- Ensure that all issues or feedback arising out of client contact be accurately recorded on the CRM system.
- Report on required Call Centre activities and deliveries to improve business results
- Manage own development to increase own competencies