Flawless skin is every woman’s dream. To have it feel bouncier, look rejuvenated and fresh requires a lot of effort and women spend thousands making sure it looks perfect. However, if you’re looking for ways to achieve this fantasy in a cost effective way, here are 10 tips to do so with the impossibility of breaking the bank:
1. Hydrate: As the saying goes, “8 bottles a day keeps the dermatologist away!”
2. Avoid touching your face unnecessarily: The more you touch your face, the more chance there is for germs to contaminate your skin.
3. Protect yourself from the sun: While you can use an umbrella when walking in broad daylight, you should always wear facial moisturizer with UV protection.
4. Eat a healthy diet: Science suggests that eating fruits, vegetables, whole grains and lean protein promotes younger looking skin.
5. Manage stress: Stress is often linked to be the cause of breakouts. Attempt controlling stress by having a to-do-list and making time for relaxing activities.
6. Get sufficient sleep: Research has proven that human bodies and bodily functions are at their peak when a person gets 6-8 hours of sleep a night.
7. Change pillow covers regularly: The dirt pillow covers collect accumulates overtime so the more often pillow covers are changed, the less your skin will be contaminated by dirt.
8. Use lukewarm water to wash your face: Lukewarm water helps to preserve the essential oils that skin produces to keep it healthy and rejuvenated.
9. Never be too rough on your skin: Facial skin is delicate, therefore, make sure to rub or pat it gently when washing,cleansing or moisturizing it.
10. Avoid smoking, if you can: According to research, smoking has the tendency to age skin and damage fibers that help maintain skin strength and elasticity. Also, it exposes you to the risk of squamous cell skin cancer.